Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Throbbing Toothache Of The Mind

I've been listening to St. Jimmy by Green Day. I don't care what people think about Green Day and people who listen to Green Day and skinny chicks with dark make up and All Stars.

Green Day is good and it's good cuz it doesn't give much of a fuck and just makes their fucking music. And god damn it do they make music. There's a difference between singing songs and really putting your fucking soul into the music.

American Idiot, despite the fame is bought Green Day and how far it was from Nimrod and Dookie, was still a great fucking album. Jesus of Suburbia was my anthem for years. Are We The Waiting was so real. Give Me Novacaine was pure fucking soul.

The story was so good.

I like Green Day. I like having my own fucking opinion and not getting influenced by other people too.

I like Green Day.
I think whether I do drugs(I use the term loosely, to include anything I might want to do) or not is my fucking decision.
I like giving a shit. I don't like being indifferent. I like caring about the environment, and I like knowing what's happening in Sudan and I think the UN really is making an effort.
I don't like to 'party' and I don't have to. I like spending time with myself and that's okay.
Only when you discover yourself can you discover others.
I fucking hate fashion.
I'm sick of wearing heels.
I like art, but I don't give a shit about the Mona Lisa.
I'd rather walk down Hauz Khas Village than the Louvre.
I'd like to give myself a chance, not you.
Not any of you.

4 sympathized:

Anonymous said...

And we are back! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank god for the signs of spunk! I was beginning to worry you were gone!

Anonymous said...

UN is not trying! have you forgotten how they sidelined Tibet's call for help? Im glad you care though! check out the savedarfur website please!

Anonymous said...

If you're sick of wearing heels, have a giveaway!! :D