Friday, June 10, 2011

That's Me In The Corner

I used to be this:

Carefree, up-for-anything, whiskey-drinking, cigarette-smoking, jumping, dancing, screaming idiot.

I was fun.








Now, I'm this:












Or rather, this:

I'm all about getting into a good college, and *shudder* the future and baking stupid (albeit delicious) cherry pies. I used Kirsch in the pie, and a bit of vodka in the crust and I didn't even take a swig.










I was watching a friend's concert the other night, and I wondered how this happened.


When did I get off the stage and become a part of the audience?

8 sympathized:

Carpe Diem! said...

God, I completely understand what's it like to see yourself change and feel like you are not fun anymore! It totally sucks. :/ May the force be with you.

Anonymous said...

When you decided to.

Daft Punk said...

TRILLIAN ASTRA

check your gmail account

old friend says hi

DAFT PUNK said...

fuck man, i really miss this

DAFT PUNKKK said...

you're gona approve them right?

or are you creeped out finally?

yes?

cuz im a poet
dont ya know it
n the wind , you can blow it

Cuz im mr dylan, the king said...

word verification is a bitch

Anonymous said...

I used to stalk Arushi's blog for more info on you..Now I love her blog and you just dont post regularly anymore! irony huh?

Anonymous said...

Trill COME BACK!! o.O